• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

INFO: employee sale code

Timber 501st

I'm not trying to spam, but through the temp angecy I work for I came across a special sale code for timberland.com. Basically the low down is this: Employees were given a special code for them to use, and they could send it out to thier friends and family to use. And those people could send it out to thier friends and family, and so on... the catch is the code was given out yesterday and its only good through the weekend.

the code: FFW4 (enter it in the promotion box when checking out) gives 40% off all merch and free shipping for any sale total over $100.

If you like timberland products, its a good thing to jump on. I figured some other people could benifit from it.
~enjoy.

bill9009

hey guys just wanted to let you know I just tried it and it seems to work, i ordered a new pair of boots that were $115 and i entered the code and it took off $46 and gave me free shipping, not bad, i just told the rest of my family about it