• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jackson Hole Sold

thetrailboss

Staff member
She hates it. She liked the old stowe better with more expensive passes and a more local authentic vibes. But as I mentined, she is not sweating the details and working around the crowds.
I was anticipating that you would say that.

Smellytele

Her and her fiends have a standing lesson with one of the top instructors every Saturday from December to March. It includes some very high placed executives and wives. Again, it does not bother me in the least. If I was that wealthy I would be right in thier with them.
Freudian slip?

BenedictGomez

Seems ridiculous, but If they didn’t do that then people would hide their contraband on their baby
You're not wrong; it's not so much the fact that toddlers can be randomly selected, it's that toddlers are randomly selected simultaneous with a system that says selection must be random. If we're going to have TSA, let them use their brain cells. It's just another example of political correctness being potentially deadly. So a 3 year old gets extra searching for weapons or explosives while a guy with "kill everyone" tattooed on his forehead walks right into the cabin. It's idiotic.

Last edited:

jimmywilson69

Ok I agree with that. What I was trying to say is that security is part of flying and if you don't like it don't fly.

urungus

You're not wrong; it's not so much the fact that toddlers can be randomly selected, it's that toddlers are randomly selected simultaneous with a system that says selection must be random. If we're going to have TSA, let them use their brain cells. It's just another example of political correctness being potentially deadly. So a 3 year old gets extra searching for weapons or explosives while a guy with "kill everyone" tattooed on his forehead walks right into the cabin. It's idiotic.
If you were trying to smuggle something on a plane, which of those two people would you choose as your mule ? But also - My understanding is that the agents have the discretion to search anyone else who arouses suspicion, in addition to those randomly selected. So they could still single out the “kill everyone” guy if he was sweating profusely, etc

Last edited: