• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington deals

gmcunni

not me but i know some people wait until the last minute to buy stuff and sometimes forget..

in case you are looking for deals @ K:

Last Chance to Save Big with K57 and Express Card.

K57 Tickets
Just a few hours remain to score discounted lift tickets for the 2011-12 season. The K57 ticket sale expires at 11:59 p.m. tonight, October 20, 2011.

For only $57, experience The Beast of The East this winter. Score the best deal of the season on a one-day adult lift ticket with 18 blackout* dates. K57 tickets are available online only.

- - -

Killington Express Card
For skiers and riders using the mountain four or more days this season, the Killington Express Card offers direct-to-lift access. Available for $86 until 11:59 p.m. tonight, October 20, 2011, the Express Card gives you 50% off weekday and 25% off weekend and peak* day window ticket rates. Tomorrow, the price goes up to $99.

EOS

I took advantage of the K57 this year.