• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

snoseek

Friend just offered me a half pound of kush for 400, even take payments. Told him all set as I could never smoke that much and don't plan on slinging bags. But wow....he must be pretty hard up to sell at that price! I grabbed a Z for the fuck of it

ScottySkis

Friend just offered me a half pound of kush for 400, even take payments. Told him all set as I could never smoke that much and don't plan on slinging bags. But wow....he must be pretty hard up to sell at that price! I grabbed a Z for the fuck of it

You could make some A zoners happy wow ridiculous cheap.

ScottySkis

1487421_598396186892141_704496842_n.jpg

JDMRoma

Scotty Colorado is the place you wanna be, Think as of Jan 1 its legal there ! Tons of Powder and weed....how can you go wrong !

ScottySkis

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but NH is voting on making possession of up to 1 oz of weed legal. Interesting

I heard about it thanks for posting that. I know I annoy some here with my pro cannabis postings. It just so much great from this plant. It been jaded from government for to long. Yes some people will abuse it just like alcohol and all things that make us happy even food and chocolate. It has so much greatness hopefully people of NH and rest of the USA realize this soon. I for one know that with my depression that I probably be dead by now if I hadn't tried this miracle plant . Yes you can get a nice buzz better then alcohol because people become happy don't abuse it and smoking is not cause cancer better yet vaporizer it or put it in food. So many lies out there.

MadMadWorld

I heard about it thanks for posting that. I know I annoy some here with my pro cannabis postings. It just so much great from this plant. It been jaded from government for to long. Yes some people will abuse it just like alcohol and all things that make us happy even food and chocolate. It has so much greatness hopefully people of NH and rest of the USA realize this soon. I for one know that with my depression that I probably be dead by now if I hadn't tried this miracle plant . Yes you can get a nice buzz better then alcohol because people become happy don't abuse it and smoking is not cause cancer better yet vaporizer it or put it in food. So many lies out there.

I haven't smoked in years but I kind of take a libertarian stance on it. If people want to do it let them. It could only help the economy in the end and I'm all for that. Scotty, I think cigarettes put you at more risk for cancer than weed but smoking anything still causes inflammation and cell damage. So while it might be the safer of the two, it still comes with its own risk.

JDMRoma

Starting tomorrow, weed is legal for recreational use in CO ;)

All the T shirt stores were going wild with the weed analogies….I must say I liked most of them but with my 16 YO daughter around I didn't go there !

ScottySkis

Hopefully I see people smoking J today everywhere in Colorado and Washington. Enjoy what should had been legal all along and hopefully the rest of our country will get their soon. Progress is being made but were still far from were we should be be. Happy New years everyone and enjoy some cannabis for me .:):):):):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool

planb420

Buddah anyone? ;)

Sent from my DROID4 using AlpineZone mobile app

Attachments

• 1388607737293.jpg
    1388607737293.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 37