• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Legends!!!

skibum1321

I just got a brand new pair of Dynastar Legend 8000s on Ebay for $400. I'm pretty pumped and can't wait until we actually get some snow in the trees so I can really let them rip. I still need to buy bindings - I'll be going with the Look P12s.

Riverc0il said a while back that I needed to get them but I had no money - still no money but I got them anyway.

bigbog

skibum1321,
Welcome to mid-fat city! The versatility of these skis is something else... 8)
Don't ask me what the Rossi equivalent of the P12 is, but remember the LOOK/Rossi arrangement....in case your hunt for a LOOK P12 becomes daunting...
$.005

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
:beer:

check out the wide version p12. the regular version barely makes it on the ski. the shop can get it on okay, but i have had some issues with bending of the run away arms. i would get the wider version if i had to do it again. i hear that look did away with the pivot but i bet there are still lots of new p12s on ebay. that is where i got mine last year.

which vintage of the legend 8000 is this? last year's or this year's? if it is last years, might i ask what color the silver dynastar logo is near the tip of the ski? is it all silver or colored in black? the reason i ask is that they moved the boot center mark 1.5 cm's backward on the later version colored black. i didn't like the new mount position and preferred the original position of the first run of skis. the ski was slightly more turny with the more center mount. i suspect the pow turns are better slightly back though.