• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Meetup March 15th

4aprice

I don't usually remember what it is that people say they will be wearing! However I was in a red jacket/black pants. I don't think that get-up stands out at all, but my pony tail probably does :)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

I wasn't on AZ late Friday before heading up (that dirty word called work) so I missed some of the descriptions of what people would be wearing and like you probably wouldn't remember anyways. Ended up recognizing Wa-Loaf from the picture he posted with his kids, then he skied up behind me on Black Line. Tried texting MMW (I think he's the text # I got) with our outfit descriptions. Too bad, sounds like a fun crew. Hammer, both you and I gotta learn to speak up. I thought about asking you if you were Wa-Loaf when I originally said hi. I've met Rusty Groomer (when I got a Savemagic t-shirt) and thought I would recognize him in the bar, but didn't see him.

Next time want to get this together. Magic is such a gem. For me its a great location for me to meet up with other AZer's .

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Bostonian

Lots of fun with everyone this weekend... After skiing (or attempting to ski!) with you guys, I definitely want to improve on my game... A little more confidence and skiing I am sure will help that, I hope! But it was really cool to put names with faces and magic is a fun place. Just wish I could have gotten another run in before heading home to the wife for dinner. All in all, was a great and fun day out.