• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic this week maybe wednesday?

2knees

Anyone want to play hookey this week? cant do tomorrow but tuesday or wednesday will still be excellent there.

let me know.

Grassi21

as i said in the other thread, if i get one of my sets of skis back monday or tuesday i could be down for wednesday.

2knees

JIMMY!!!

i would love to do friday but there looks to be a bit of a warmup near the end of the week. i was hoping to catch it in all its glory (hole). can you swing it earlier in the week?????

JimG.

Staff member
JIMMY!!!

i would love to do friday but there looks to be a bit of a warmup near the end of the week. i was hoping to catch it in all its glory (hole). can you swing it earlier in the week?????

Unfortunately, no.

MR. evil

I would love to get back up there this week. But I need to see what my work week is like first.

Grassi21

just took a week at my work calendar... i have a couple of meetings on wed. if thursday is an option i would be down for a day trip.

2knees

thursday is calling for some rain. i'm heading up wednesday before it goes to crap.

MR. evil

thursday is calling for some rain. i'm heading up wednesday before it goes to crap.

I might be able to make Wed. work. I need to get atleast one mid-week ski day in this season.k