• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marketing

SKIQUATTRO

Yea, thanks Smuggs...I book a five day trip and get a season pass...yea, give it to the people who live 7hrs away and will never be able to use it. I asked to get a credit for the pass instead, yea, right!! Thats some good marketing....

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
did i miss something here? could you more clearly explain your beef? free season pass for a five day trip sounds like a deal regardless of where you are from. you could always sell it on the cheap. if it influenced your decision to book a trip, did you no consider the 7 hour factor for a season price before hand? sorry, i just don;t understand the nature of your issue.

highpeaksdrifter

I'm pretty sure he means they comped him a free season pass for booking the trip, but feels after the 5 day vacation he won't make it up to use it because of the distance.

When you think about it, it is a good marketing ploy. Give away one season pass so the holder will bring the rest of his family up (or friends) and they have to pay for their tickets as well as food and lodging on a second trip they would not otherwise take.

I see SKIQUATTRO's point.