• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mobile AZ!

twinplanx

Not posting from at this moment, but the mobile AZ is a BIG improvement on my LG Shine. This will come in quite handy next season...

rocojerry

nice work! I subscribe to RSS feed of trip reports, and now I can click 'more' on my phone and read more than the first few lines of the report --

ccskier

Maybe it is just me and my b berry, but I really don't like the mobile version, liked website better prior. Having trouble posting and there is an issue with seeing messages, it will show older ones as newest when I know it is incorrect.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'm not having any issues with Mobile AZ on my Curve.

It would be great if we could attach photo's however {{{hint, hint}}} ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Does skiadk have the same functionality? It doesn't seem to but it could just be me....

I don't know for sure,I'm guessing probably not. SkiADK uses a different forum software, so it may not be as easy for Greg to implement there.

wa-loaf

Hey my iPhone says it's IP is blocked by the admin! Whats up with that?