• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mobile AZ!

MR. evil

You didn't say it was from your iPhone, I thought you were having trouble from your landline ISP. Okay, I may have an idea...

It's actually been both my iPhone and my laptop. But even at home I have been posting from my phone about 80% of the time. When at home my phone and laptop also both connect using our wireless router.

wa-loaf

It's actually been both my iPhone and my laptop. But even at home I have been posting from my phone about 80% of the time. When at home my phone and laptop also both connect using our wireless router.

This was just my iPhone on 3G. Haven't had any trouble online. iPhone works fine when going over my home wireless. Must be something with ATT.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
banned.gif

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
no difference on webOS (Palm Pre Plus). Would that be able to be added to the mobile version or should I just suck it up and stick with full version? ;)

Glenn

no difference on webOS (Palm Pre Plus). Would that be able to be added to the mobile version or should I just suck it up and stick with full version? ;)

I don't know much about the Palm OS.... With BlackBerry, you can "set" how sites see your browser. I leave mine set to BlackBerry...so websites know I'm on a mobile and it usually loads the mobile version of a site if it's available. I wonder if this forum software has the ability to create a mobile URL that'll automatically put you into a mobile site.

dmc

Quick request... Separate links with space.

Greg - can you put a carriage return between each link to create a space between?
It would be easier for my fat drummer fingers...

whitefaceoscar

just a question.
How would you go back from the mobile site to the normal site. I tried it with my pc and cannot seem to go back.
thanks

bvibert

Staff member
just a question.
How would you go back from the mobile site to the normal site. I tried it with my pc and cannot seem to go back.
thanks

I did that once before too. I don't remember how I got it to go back. Maybe log out and then log back in?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just got the new BB Curve yesterday and its quite the improvement over the older version. Mobile AZ is looking pretty good for some real time condition updates this season!