• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - Monday 5-30-11

bvibert

Staff member
Is it really 20 minutes? I remember it sucking, but I didn't think it took that long...

yesmandroc

Ehh...not feeling the 20 minute hike-a-bike. Thinking Nass or Rez early if anyone's interested.

o3jeff

Ehh...not feeling the 20 minute hike-a-bike. Thinking Nass or Rez early if anyone's interested.

I would stay away from the res, I went there this morning for your 8:00 ride(didn't see you there :roll:) and the place is still real muddy, saw muddy spots there that I have never seen before.

I'm probably not going to be able to ride until the afternoon or evening tomorrow.

yesmandroc

Ahh you should have told me you were coming. No one responded so I didn't go. I'm sorry!

o3jeff

I saw it last minute this morning so I headed over. You didn't miss much other than getting your bike all muddy

yesmandroc

I saw it last minute this morning so I headed over. You didn't miss much other than getting your bike all muddy

Still sorry I missed you. Haven't ridden with you in forever. Anyway I'm out for the morning. Got to be somewhere at 10:00.

bvibert

Staff member
I'd like to hit Meriden again Steve-o (despite the hike-a-bike), just not going to be able to make any ride tomorrow.