• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nashoba at night Mid week

Vortex

Anyone interested in going mid week some night to Nashoba Valley. About 20 min from Nashua 45 maybe from Boston. Globe today has a coupon for $20 dollar tickets. If interest maybe I'll move this to trips file. Needless to say i will go.

hammer

Thanks for the info on the coupon. I found it in the back of the sports section, and I have it clipped and waiting on the fridge should I get an opportunity to go out some evening...

ChileMass

I just clipped that coupon, too........how about an impromptu AZ outing at Nashoba next week? I have to get out. Looks like I will not be able to get out AGAIN this weekend due to family commitments. Nashoba's a dinky hill, but any turns are better than no turns, and the Outlook Restaurant has great food and drinks. I drive by it twice a day going to/coming home from work.

How about Tuesday night?

Anyone......anyone......Buehler........?

Vortex

Tuesday is the only night I can't go. My wife does a Girls Scout meeting. I would go Monday or Wed, Possible thurs, just usually packing to go North. Well if it is Tues I go anyway, I'll bring my son. I have been marketed, Must Ski Tv 's Nashoba advert said 30 min from boston. I always believe what I watch and read. Lets go. :beer:

ChileMass

Bob R said:
Tuesday is the only night I can't go. My wife does a Girls Scout meeting. I would go Monday or Wed, Possible thurs, just usually packing to go North. Well if it is Tues I go anyway, I'll bring my son. I have been marketed, Must Ski Tv 's Nashoba advert said 30 min from boston. I always believe what I watch and read. Lets go. :beer:

Bob - My wife does Girl Scouts on Wedenesday night, so I can't do that night. I could do Monday........that sounds great....!!

Anybody else?

Vortex

I sent TheTrailBoss a Pm I think he is out makin turns today. Anyway to edit the thread and put a monday the 31st date on the heading, might grap a few more people. I'm over my head there. Thankx

Vortex

ChileMass said:
Bob - see you there at 6......
6 ish I fogot to check my e-mail last night. I got your number I'll just buzz ya. Traffic on 93 was as bad as it had been since Feb vacation last night . Long ride home just crashed when I got back.

Anyone else coming along.......??????

hammer

Hope you all enjoy tonight -- I have too many things going on this week so I'll have to save my coupon for another evening.