• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Moderator: deadheadskier!

I think we should have more Ads..The yellow teeth one is steezy along with the one for the United Negro college fund..what about ads for tobacco waterpipes and mailorder brides??

Trekchick

Congrats to Greg and the team for acquiring such a great contributor to the team.
As for deadheadskier......my condolences. ;)

How many of the team members are Krypton Konverts!?

wa-loaf

didn't they tear that down???

DHS..how long ago did you put in your application for moderator???

I thinks it's more like the mob. The Godfather makes you and offer you can't refuse.

Maybe you should ask to be a moderator too. Looking at your post count in the short time you have been a member on this forum seems like you have contributed greatly already.

Yea, I think they want quality over quantity. GSS keeps things lively here, but i don't think I'd want him as a moderator.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Yea, I think they want quality over quantity. GSS keeps things lively here, but i don't think I'd want him as a moderator.

128660498159844805.jpg

SkiDork

being a mod sorta sounds cool, but believe me its not. There's nothing fun about it, especially when you get harassed for making a decision on having to delete a post etc. You guys can have it.

thetrailboss

Staff member
being a mod sorta sounds cool, but believe me its not. There's nothing fun about it, especially when you get harassed for making a decision on having to delete a post etc. You guys can have it.

+ 1. Thank you for saying that.

ComeBackMudPuddles

clearly, you're trying to ingratiate yourself with the powers that be to get the next coveted moderator slot!! you can just forget it. GSS is the front-runner!

brown_noser.jpg