• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Moderator: deadheadskier!

thetrailboss

Staff member
clearly, you're trying to ingratiate yourself with the powers that be to get the next coveted moderator slot!! you can just forget it. GSS is the front-runner!

brown_noser.jpg

Highly doubtful since SkiDork is a moderator/administrator of another site.

highpeaksdrifter

clearly, you're trying to ingratiate yourself with the powers that be to get the next coveted moderator slot!! you can just forget it. GSS is the front-runner!

GSS should just buy AZ. He's on it all day anyways and as owner he could run it the way he wants.

How fun would that be with him calling the shots? Of course he'd probably end up banning me for life, but I'd like to see it happen regardless.

GSS should just buy AZ. He's on it all day anyways and as owner he could run it the way he wants.

How fun would that be with him calling the shots? Of course he'd probably end up banning me for life, but I'd like to see it happen regardless.

Why should I pay for something that is already free???? Aside from the bike threads and the gear threads..this site is sweet. Do we really need a 100 post thread on Krypton ski boots and threads related to taints and bike shorts. I did like the What Are You Wearing thread..a little homoerotic for a ski site but that's sort of the way AZ is..:daffy:

highpeaksdrifter

Why should I pay for something that is already free???? Aside from the bike threads and the gear threads..this site is sweet. Do we really need a 100 post thread on Krypton ski boots and threads related to taints and bike shorts. I did like the What Are You Wearing thread..a little homoerotic for a ski site but that's sort of the way AZ is..:daffy:

Ya see, that's why you should buy it, so you could mold it in your own image.

As far as paying for something that is free, this place is a money maker. It could be a new branch of your business empire. Maybe your Dad would want to invest in it and running it could be part of your job description.

Making money posting on your own ski forum...sweeeeet.

Ya see, that's why you should buy it, so you could mold it in your own image.

As far as paying for something that is free, this place is a money maker. It could be a new branch of your business empire. Maybe your Dad would want to invest in it and running it could be part of your job description.

Making money posting on your own ski forum...sweeeeet.

How much revenue does this site actually make??? Greg?? I also don't have programming skillz so I'd have to hire GeekSquad or AndyZee to maintain the site...at probably 12 bucks an hour..

Dr Skimeister

Think of what you could do with billions.

First off, as a billionaire I'm thinkin you Match.com problems would be over. A hottie can look past all your faults to get close to that kinda money.

Also you could hire your own personnel Outback chief.

A personal playhouse for all your groupies. Sort of like an online Neverland Ranch.

Trekchick

Yea, I think they want quality over quantity. GSS keeps things lively here, but i don't think I'd want him as a moderator.
Wa-loaf is correct.....
Moderator is a tone more than a title.
In fact there are many moderators on this site without the title, but with a tone that brings calm to discussion.