• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Niseko Japan March 4

filejw

Well I know were all the snow went this year. At Niseko Hilton Village about 6/8 ft , at top of lifts 12 ft... summit may have more...4 to 6 inches over night ....skiing is great...:spin:

legalskier

Pics of geisha girls??

6831189927_e801e258aa_o.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

filejw

Delta...FYI March 5 th limited vis at the top snow still good in the trees....forcast for next two days is snow.......

filejw

Skid....It was a good time but I had a few bad days so anything is possible. Having traveled to Japan lots for work I must also say be open minded as Japan is different and bring your big wallet because its expensive too.

snowmonster

Well I know were all the snow went this year. At Niseko Hilton Village about 6/8 ft , at top of lifts 12 ft... summit may have more...4 to 6 inches over night ....skiing is great...:spin:
Pics or it didn't happen. Kidding. Glad you got to ski there.
Thanks Japan is on my Radar!!
On my radar too. In April, JAL will start flying a Boston-Tokyo direct flight. Perhaps, the next time I fly west, I'll land in the Far East.

filejw

Only pics I have is of drunken pilots and FA's .....The two days I could see had good snow and I pretty much dropped everybody and skied myself. Not even a stop for lunch the selfish individual that i am.