• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nordica parts site up and running...

thetrailboss

Staff member
valleygrlvt said:
Our new consumer and dealer parts store is now up at our website. Log on to www.nordicausa.com and click the consumer store link to check out the goods...

Cool. Welcome to the website and thanks for the hook-up on some good Nordica gear. :wink:

bigbog

Nordica boots

...thanks for the info pointer valleygrlVT,
Greg (Hoffman) over @Stratton was hinting at Nordicas for my fit...(once I got rid of my leaning towers :lol: of the last three seasons).

bvibert

Staff member
I picked up a pair of the Nordica Beasts (12 or 14 I don't remember) at the end of last season and I'm impressed so far, I've only had two days on them so far though...

valleygrlvt

Re: Nordica boots

bigbog said:
Greg (Hoffman) over @Stratton was hinting at Nordicas for my fit...(once I got rid of my leaning towers :lol: of the last three seasons).

Greg is GREAT! I highly recommend him and the whole GMOL Crew.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Re: Nordica boots

valleygrlvt said:
bigbog said:

Greg is GREAT! I highly recommend him and the whole GMOL Crew.

Great to see you back, valleygrl. Hope to see more of you and give us some more good info on Nordica.