• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Norwich 1/20/10

TheBEast

So is this all stuff essentially in your back yard that you "worked" on over the summer? Oh I just wish I had a place like that around me I could work for some turns that I could "work" on over the summer.....

JD

Website
hotmail.com
So is this all stuff essentially in your back yard that you "worked" on over the summer? Oh I just wish I had a place like that around me I could work for some turns that I could "work" on over the summer.....

Yea. my street dead ends 4 houses up at the old Norwich ski hill, now a nelsa. The old trails are grown in but still very skiable, the woods have been maintained by locals. I have been working areas of woods on the front of the Mtn that lead down to my street...and building MTB trails up there in the summer. Getting pretty fun after 2 seasons...

TheBEast

Yea. my street dead ends 4 houses up at the old Norwich ski hill, now a nelsa. The old trails are grown in but still very skiable, the woods have been maintained by locals. I have been working areas of woods on the front of the Mtn that lead down to my street...and building MTB trails up there in the summer. Getting pretty fun after 2 seasons...

Good times!!! Jealous!