• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

OH CRAP!!!....... they are opening a 5 Guys Burgers and fries in my town

skijay

Plan B was my first gourmet burger and continues to be my favorite.

skijay

For those of us who trek up and back on I-91 to VT or NH, there is going to be a Plan B opening up at the Basketball Hall of Fame (Springfield, MA). It's going to be where Pazzo Ristorante was. I didn't even realize that place closed.

hrstrat57

Fries are sick, and a large is not doable.....

I've morphed to preferring the little (single) burgher but just me.

The dogs are sick too.....

The whole place is sick, the blend your own soda machine is sick.....

gotta stay away

drjeff

Found out last week that a 5 guys will be coming to a location that is both about 5 miles from my office and 5 miles from my house in late fall/early winter! :)

hammer

Just had Five Guys for lunch...wish I could go and take a nap now. Will have to really scale back on dinner. :smile:

ScottySkis

I think the toppings make the burger taste better then it really is, It is good but in way do I think it like a 6 out 1-10 of best burgers ever, they have one in Midvalle Utah next to the cheap super 6 hotel if anyone is heading to Utah to ski this winter.