• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pat's Peak - Kids Lessons

boston_e

Does anyone have any experience with the kids lesson programs (Age 4-5) at Pat's Peak?

boston_e

For what it's worth... we had a good experience with the "Cubs Club" / Kids Lessons today at Pats Peak.

Smellytele

All 3 of my kids learned at Pats. Within the past 3 to 6 years. They loved the bears den. although that is for 6 and up I believe. They also did do the cubs club whuch was good as an intro and mixed in play (indoors and out) with skiing. Can't push them too hard and they try to make it fun for them.

boston_e

All 3 of my kids learned at Pats. Within the past 3 to 6 years. They loved the bears den. although that is for 6 and up I believe. They also did do the cubs club whuch was good as an intro and mixed in play (indoors and out) with skiing. Can't push them too hard and they try to make it fun for them.

Yeah, we did the Cubs Club and it seemed very age appropriate... our little guy (4 years old) tends to be very conservative with trying new things... but when we picked him up after lunchtime (we signed him up for a half a day) he wanted to go back out again with Mom and Dad... his favorite part I think was actually going up the Magic Carpet (more than going down!) and the hot chocolate afterwards. Will definitely go back.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I took a Girl Scout Troop up there a few years back for a promo and they all loved it. Rave reviews.