• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pepsi or Coke

Pepsi or Coke

• Pepsi

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Coke

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Not the new coke, not the old coke. Not the coke without caffeine, not the coke with cherry. Not the diet coke without caffeine. Not Coke Zero. Not Coca Cola. Not Coca cola light. Not coca cola citra or coca cola with lemon. Not Blak or coca cola C2. Not coca cola with Black cherry Vanilla. Defnintely not Cola Guarana Jesus. And definitely not coca cola with lime.
There is only one left. See you in a week!

ScottySkis

Not the new coke, not the old coke. Not the coke without caffeine, not the coke with cherry. Not the diet coke without caffeine. Not Coke Zero. Not Coca Cola. Not Coca cola light. Not coca cola citra or coca cola with lemon. Not Blak or coca cola C2. Not coca cola with Black cherry Vanilla. Defnintely not Cola Guarana Jesus. And odefinitely not coca cola with lime.
There is only one left. See you in a week!

So what Coke are you enjoying lol?

kickstand

I'm a caffeine free Diet Coke guy, but I have to say, the Pepsi Throwback - with real sugar - is a nice change of pace. The regular Coke and Pepsi are both fairly awful to me, especially the after-taste.

Black Phantom

Easy question!

line_of_coke_1.jpg

drjeff

I'm a Coke Zero fan.

My wife prefers her diet coke with a HEALTHY splash of Stoli Vanilla in it ;)

drjeff

Considering the pH of Mountain Dew is about 3.25 and that for Coke Classic the pH is slightly lower at about 3 and that that amount of acidity can dissolve the enamel of a tooth in a few days, I'm guessing that either that was one incredibly freshly bottled Mountain Dew or that story is BS as the acidity of the Dew would have dissolved that mouse pretty quickly

gmcunni

Considering the pH of Mountain Dew is about 3.25 and that for Coke Classic the pH is slightly lower at about 3 and that that amount of acidity can dissolve the enamel of a tooth in a few days, I'm guessing that either that was one incredibly freshly bottled Mountain Dew or that story is BS as the acidity of the Dew would have dissolved that mouse pretty quickly

sounds like an excellent idea for a middle school science fair!!

TobySki

Definately Coke. pepsi has always tasted flat to me. Like the zero flavors coke has as well (cherry, regular, vanilla)