• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Platty 🏂🎿😃 sweet hill in West Cats NY

ScottySkis

Another great day Sunday February 29 or march 1 nice finally meeting and making turns with C Rex and his friends glad your first NY experience was good 1.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Awesome Rockin Saturday:

Bumps-on-Plunge.jpg

Bumps on Plunge

Chris.jpg

NeverNeverLand

BG was right. Quite a deck scene at days end.

ScottySkis

This weekend March 14 &15 50%% off platty tickets for anyone with season pass or lift ticket from West Mountainous in US ( I guess west of Missippi?

bkj

I think i've only posted on here a couple of times, but just wanted to pop up in this thread and express my love for Plattekill. I hope one day do be good enough to ski with you guys up there. IMHO, it's one of the best places (and secrets) around.

ScottySkis

I think i've only posted on here a couple of times, but just wanted to pop up in this thread and express my love for Plattekill. I hope one day do be good enough to ski with you guys up there. IMHO, it's one of the best places (and secrets) around.

Lier lol! ¡

ScottySkis

Little women on lifetime realty crappy TV from platty this past winter airs tonight on its life time channel.

ScottySkis

Really thin ing this year buying pass their. I love to due not sure if happen this winter . I wondering which mountains come on pass with free kift tickets they haven't posted that yet. I need to think of one of favorite hills to ski local on warm humid fall day.

ScottySkis

If I not scheduled to work P.T. job definitely consider this. Learn glade and lift covers and meet other Platty people.