• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Prinith Cat on State House Lawn

BodeMiller1

There's a brand new cat on the State House lawn. You can sit in it (didn't try and start it).

The machine of a dream.

BodeMiller1

Lots of new features, looks like the radiator was moved to the side, behind driver, etc....

bigbob

Ski area size or snowmobile trail size? Not true without a picture to verify.

BodeMiller1

It may not be covered because the snowmobilers are a special interest group and this stuff happens all the time. There were reps from The State of New Hampshire Forest Service. There were reps from ski - dp what ever that is.

I am a skier. I'll be glad to snowmobile when my knees are shot and I'm down to one arm. They will try to take my skis from my stone cold dead hands, butt I won't let them. :rolleyes:

I know that I got in the seat for 5 minutes. Then (and this is the cool part) Swung from the top of the tracks out 5' and hit the soft granite...

A flatbed truck took the cat out at 11ish.

Not even on their site... Probably editing the site looks well polished...

Enjoy the nice weather Builder Guy.

BodeMiller1

The snowmobile clubs maintain the old bridges treasles. The trails are easier.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it does it make a sound?

The cat didn't have an "arm" or spool for steps. The rep said it was $280,000 as is sat.

Attachments

• Murmur-Proj-Thumbnail-FB2.jpg
    Murmur-Proj-Thumbnail-FB2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3

bigbob

The state doesn't maintain the snowmobile trails in NH the clubs do, so doubtful the cat was for that.
NH BOT trails does groom some trails in the state, clubs do the majority. It was parked there by NHSA, they where trying to show the importance to NH economy that snowmobiling does. They are trying to get some legislation passed that will help the cause.

Newpylong

I have never heard of that. Our club grooms even the state owned rail trails here, and so do our neighboring clubs on their respective rail trail corridors.

BodeMiller1

I know some guys who grrom in N. Concord, toward Hopkington. They're pretty into it. Beaver Meadow has a used cat to groom out the X-country trails. Hopefully the City of Concord will get some fan guns...

Snowmobiles are useful to get to hidden frozen lakes, butt beyond that what good are they?

Too much noise, screw the land up even more than Vibram soles 😎. I guess you can transport beer on the things.

"I always knew you were a great athlette, butt never thought you'd end up a snowmobiler."

Attachments

• 129.jpeg
    129.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2

BodeMiller1

^^^ They do it very well.

Everyone who hikes above the treeline knows (or Should know) Vibram soles are way too aggressive.

Hey, I'm not the good guy on this subject I run high powered Sports cars up these trail and beat the hell out of the cars. Maybe that's why I go through Mustangs faster than most people go through underwear...

Attachments

• cleta-swett-concord-nh-obituary.jpg
    cleta-swett-concord-nh-obituary.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 1

BodeMiller1

K-ZONE

"I noticed I often talk more about myself than the subject on hand"

Dad I need $4,000 for a new car.

Here