• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rollcall: Phish at SPAC

dmc

I'm down.. got a sweet pavilion seat... Good friend is a cop there so I can get a good parking spot... :)

most likely - I'll be rolling off a plane from Korea Saturday night - so I'll be a mess... ;) Or more of a mess... But I'll have goodies from Korea!!!

Who's going?

icedtea

what up...

i will be there with my girl and about 10 others...

deadheadskier

Staff member
jealous

no go for me

Hopefully fall tour is kind to the Northeast, preferably on weekends. I will be in Albany for moe. on Halloween though. Booked my hotel this morning.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I'm down.. got a sweet pavilion seat... Good friend is a cop there so I can get a good parking spot... :)

most likely - I'll be rolling off a plane from Korea Saturday night - so I'll be a mess... ;) Or more of a mess... But I'll have goodies from Korea!!!

Who's going?

Slick Willy? I don't think so. Apparently it was really Doug a/k/a DMC's hard, behind the scenes work and negotiations that freed Laura Ling and Euna Lee!

Coming back in time for the Phish show is just a rouse.

frozencorn

Just got back from 4 nights at Red Rocks. Awesome time. They're sounding better and better. Should be great for SPAc.

dmc

Slick Willy? I don't think so. Apparently it was really Doug a/k/a DMC's hard, behind the scenes work and negotiations that freed Laura Ling and Euna Lee!

Coming back in time for the Phish show is just a rouse.

I just want to hang out with Laura Ling.. she's hot...

Vortex

Have fun D and travel safe. Nothing like a localish show. Just can't get the feel of that band myself. I laughed at frozencorn. there were days I would get on a place to a show. Now I laugh at those wo do, with a smile and some jealousy.

dmc

Have fun D and travel safe. Nothing like a localish show. Just can't get the feel of that band myself. I laughed at frozencorn. there were days I would get on a place to a show. Now I laugh at those wo do, with a smile and some jealousy.

As Jerry said... and this applies to Phish as well as the Dead.. Hell - even Zappa and Ornette Coleman...

"Grateful Dead Fans are like people who like licorice. Not everyone likes licorice, but the people who like licorice REALLY like licorice."

Phish challenges my auditory sense different then the GD... But both can take me places no other bands can.. for different reasons...

roark

Will be there with some coworkers, the only show I'll be attending this tour.

deadheadskier

Staff member
No moe.down for us this year. Wedding is three weeks after, so need to save the cash. The better half used to go every year for several years until I took her to wormtown. Wormtown is the better festival, but we both love moe, so we might head there next year. My only issue with moe.down is that it's a hall to get there

Vortex

Oct 31 is a ski day. Actaully my son has a football game. I tried to see moe at the vibes.They cleared the field as I got down. Get in your cars and be safe huge lightning storm.. I saw moe with Rat dog once. Again it did not do it for me. I was hoping to hear them again and give it a try. Have fun. I don't care whom you guys see, just see live music. I feel like Ckofer here.:p

Edd

I saw moe with Rat dog once. Again it did not do it for me. I was hoping to hear them again and give it a try. Have fun. I don't care whom you guys see, just see live music. I feel like Ckofer here.:p

I've seen Moe. maybe 5 times not counting Moe.down. They don't do it for me either but I dig the festival.

Vortex

I am down to just the vibes as the far as festivas go. I made Mtn jam a couple years ago thankx to DMC 1 festi a year for me usually. Just to hard to do those with active kids. Have fun.

dmc

I've seen Moe. maybe 5 times not counting Moe.down. They don't do it for me either but I dig the festival.

I love moe.
An amazingly tight guitar "jam" band... from NY!!!

again... licorice... even more then Phish...

dmc

I am down to just the vibes as the far as festivas go. I made Mtn jam a couple years ago thankx to DMC 1 festi a year for me usually. Just to hard to do those with active kids. Have fun.

Your always welcome... Hopefully Phil will play again...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Eski and I talk about headed up your way during winter... I just gotta make that happen...

Portland, ME has a new larger music hall that gets some pretty great acts. If something good pops up we should all rendevouz there for a show and hit the river the next day.