• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

saturday night 2/28 Spartans in Southington

2knees

yes, a non skiing event. who wants to pound some beers with Powhunter and I? greg, grassi, tim anyone.........

Greg

Staff member
I'll be in Vermont, but throw a few back for me.

Grassi21

need to run it by the wife but it might be possible. her hs girlfriend is in town and they have had 2 or 3 girls nights in the last week.

MR. evil

I would love to join you guys for a few beers, but Southington is quite a drive home to Westfield MA after throwing back a few.:cry:

powhunter

There is a band playing too.....kinda like Jimmy Buffet 70s and 80s stuff....I will introduce any single guys to some skanky waitresses

steveo

2knees

:lol: That didn't take much! ;)

Wish I could join you guys... but once again, I can't.

why not? we're all gonna be skiing tomorrow. go home, shower, dump the kids with brian and head out for some tasty beers. or if you dont want to, send brian in your place.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Brian has to help his dad at his new house, so that's going to take up the evening. Otherwise, that's exactly what I would do.