• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sex and the City series finale

Joshua B

It was better than I expected. I was completely entertained throughout the entire episode. Quite a bit of speculation from me and my little group all the way through...

I won't spoil it for those who didn't catch it.

M

MsMtSnow

China Adoption

I love that she's adopting from China! I volunteer for Chinese adoptions and it's great publicity! I was about ready to kill him though when he mad ehis little Guatemala comment. I mean, I know it's a TV show, but there are a lot of morons out there that think that's the way foreign adoptions work.

Jess

Joshua B

I missed the Guatemala comment, but I think the bald-headed husband is so out of place on that show. I must have missed the episode where he came back so I was like, "Who is this friggin guy?" He just doesn't look the part of a man Charlotte would marry.

Other thoughts...the typical underappreciated nice guy on the show, Steve, marries the coldest woman on the show, Miranda. I felt really bad for him. But finally, on the last episode, Miranda's heart softened and she invited Steve's mom to live with them. That was the #1 warm moment of the show for me.