• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski locks

BeanoNYC

I didn't check out the linked thread, but I probably posted something similar to this:

I love the peace of mind that my skis are secure when I'm having lunch.

Sheik Yerbouti

I know, It just makes my skis a little more difficult to get than ones that are wide open. Nail clippers could probably cut through these cables. But it's not a snatch and run, which is a little peace of mind.

Sheik Yerbouti

I don't use locks, just Karma :beer: Then again, I did not pay a lot for my stuff.

My brother said that alot, anyone who steals ski's usually ends up on a free horizontal ride with the ski patrol. I just got new equipment and I'd hate to go home less new ski's.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
$10 investment on your $500+ purchase, no brainer. you wouldn't go without a car insurance policy would you? similar percent of purchase, except it isn't just a one time purchase on the insurance policy.