• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2007-08 Thread

Dr Skimeister

I got 4 nites and 4 day lift pass for 145/pp double occupancy..............TOTAL! Alpine Air Motel in Placid.

I've stayed at Alpine Air, the last time 3-4 years ago. The place was a dump, but at that price I can buy sufficient lysol and bug spray.

Vortex

nice deal for pass holders not boyne

Have a '07/'08 season pass to another mountain? This week you can ski or ride Sunday River for just $39, this weekend for $49, and $39 next week through the end of the season.

MRG: $35 through end of season (which may be 4/13, maybe 4/20)
Okemo: $29 Skier/Rider Appreciation Day Thursday, 4/10
Belleayre: $15 Customer Appreciation Day Friday, 4/11
Hunter: Midweek Rates ($53) 4/12 and 4/13, plus get $20 off coupon for lift ticket next season good through 12/24/08. Big Lift Card midweek discounts and all other midweek products and discount vouchers accepted (but no coupon.)

MRG: $35 through end of season (which may be 4/13, maybe 4/20)
Okemo: $29 Skier/Rider Appreciation Day Thursday, 4/10
Belleayre: $15 Customer Appreciation Day Friday, 4/11
Hunter: Midweek Rates ($53) 4/12 and 4/13, plus get $20 off coupon for lift ticket next season good through 12/24/08. Big Lift Card midweek discounts and all other midweek products and discount vouchers accepted (but no coupon.)

Hunter is charging 53 bucks this weekend..wow..

Breeze

Spring Discount Rates at Wildcat !

Beginning tomorrow April 14, Monday thru Friday, 29.50 adult/teen tickets, 29.00 JR/SR. This is the Wednesday Two-Fer " Wild Deal", now being offered Monday - Friday through the end of season. You do NOT need to have 2 people to get the discount, so c'mon up midweek and make your OWN SPRING BREAK.

(Discount coupons will not apply to this newly discounted pricing)

We are working on another Wild Deal for the coming weekend beginning 4/19, details forthcoming as we work them out. Keep a few singles in your pocket for that one as we are all PITCHING IN to help one of our own deal with a serious medical emergency.

Breeze ( hall pass validated, not rumor)

This Sunday 4:20 is foodbank day at Stowe..

This Sunday (the 20th) is Vermont Food Bank day--bring at least 2 canned/non-perishable food items and get a lift ticket for only $20. A good deal for doing a good deed!

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
Bretton Woods 4/21

"Ski Free or Buy" is Bretton Woods' way of celebrating Patriot's Day, Monday, April 21! Come wearing a 3-cornered hat, a patriotic uniform, patriotic red, white and blue, or New England Pats attire, and you can ski or ride for free. If you don't show your Hats, Pats, or colors, our spring rates will apply.