• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

MadMadWorld

Blue Mountain in PA, is letting season passholders from any other resort, ski free, till the end of their season.

* Blue is honoring Season Passes from ALL ski resorts! Visiting Season Pass Holders must first stop by our Ticket Office to present their current Season Pass. We ask that you supply your name, address, DOB & email address to gain access to the highest vertical in PA for the rest of this season!

That's a great offer!

MidnightJester

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well

dlague

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well

You may want to post here as well - The-2013-14-Lift-ticket-ski-voucher-BOGO-and-coupon-trading-thread

steamboat1

Don't forget that Pico will reopen the Golden Express, Summit Express, and Outpost Double chairs for one more day of spring skiing and riding on Saturday, April 5th, from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Bring two non-perishable food items to the Pico Ticket Sales Center and receive a $25 lift ticket for the day. Donations will benefit BROC- Community Action in Southwestern Vermont.

MidnightJester

HAVE only 2 Left now... If anyone would like to enjoy spring skiing/boarding on the cheap. $25 Gets you 3 lift tickets. Sugarbush, Gore, Windham. Winter is still here. Can do both together for $40 if interested.

Last edited:

steamboat1

April 4-6, 2014
WHO: Ski Club and Council Members*
WHAT: Ski/Ride for as little as $32* per day and receive discounts on area lodging! (*Based on 5-Day Adult)
WHERE: Stowe, Vermont. Bring your Club or Council Membership Card* to the Spruce Camp Baselodge.
Adult tickets (13-64):Child/Senior tickets (6-12/65+):
1-day=$461-day=$37
2-day=$692-day=$41
3-day=$1013-day=$61
4-day=$126 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014) 4-day=$72 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014)
5-day=$157 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014)5-day=$90 (ONLYavailable March 19-23, 2014)
YOU MUST BRING YOUR SKI CLUB or SKI COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP CARD AND A PHOTO ID TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!
*IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS, THE SKI CLUB OR COUNCIL MUST BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SKI COUNCIL THAT IS A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL SKI COUNCIL FEDERATION.
- See more at: http://www.stowe.com/groups/council/#sthash.ybqpkG5Y.dpuf

MidnightJester

LAST ONE LEFT.... If anyone would like to enjoy spring skiing/boarding on the cheap. $25 Gets you 3 lift tickets. Sugarbush, Gore, Windham. Good to end of season for each mountain. Winter is still here "LAST 1" Get on the mountain enjoy the snow

MadMadWorld

LAST ONE LEFT.... If anyone would like to enjoy spring skiing/boarding on the cheap. $25 Gets you 3 lift tickets. Sugarbush, Gore, Windham. Good to end of season for each mountain. Winter is still here "LAST 1" Get on the mountain enjoy the snow

You really shouldn't be selling these on here. For one thing it looks bad when other members are offering up their vouchers for free. Secondly, even though it is completely unrelated, it may cause mountains not to give AZ vouchers in the future.

hammer

You really shouldn't be selling these on here. For one thing it looks bad when other members are offering up their vouchers for free. Secondly, even though it is completely unrelated, it may cause mountains not to give AZ vouchers in the future.

Thought there was a policy on this...got my wrist slapped a few years ago when I asked for $$ for a pre-paid pass (ended up using the pass anyway).

MidnightJester

Vouchers aren't from AZ, they are From a friend I am helping who paid for them and cant ride. This isn't a trading only thread. This is helping people go cheap. I think is qualifies. "1 LEFT" Last one if anyone is into spring skiing in April. Get your last runs in. Thanks ahead to anyone who is interested or a friend that is interested in going.

MadMadWorld

Vouchers aren't from AZ, they are From a friend I am helping who paid for them and cant ride. This isn't a trading only thread. This is helping people go cheap. I think is qualifies. "1 LEFT" Last one if anyone is into spring skiing in April. Get your last runs in. Thanks ahead to anyone who is interested or a friend that is interested in going.

You posted it in both threads and it says in the forum rules not to do it period.

steamboat1

Reselling Lift Ticket Vouchers / Complimentary Passes:

Threads offering discount lift ticket vouchers or complimentary passes for sale are not allowed. Often times, these vouchers specifically state they are non-transferable. We understand that in many cases a member may have purchased a discount voucher legitimately with plans to use it, but couldn't and would like to recoup some of that cost. Nevertheless, it is too difficult for us to determine whether this is actually the case or not so we are opting to not allow any sales of vouchers via this site.

Reselling of vouchers is not looked at favorably by the industry and many feel this practice devalues lift tickets. Often times this results in fewer lift ticket deals in the form of vouchers and comps being offered. AlpineZone.com has built strong relationships with many ski areas and we would like to maintain that. Any thread or post that is made with the goal being to sell vouchers will be immediately deleted.

If you have vouchers or comps that you will not be able to use, you can offer them up for free to other members. We prefer that you do this privately if possible.

MidnightJester

If anyone is interested in Lift tickets then PM me. There you go. We can talk then. Still 1 left available