• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So who will be the first to post a tr

2knees

Place your bets folks.

I'm going with Austin. Dont let me down chief. i expect full pics and coverage from the impending storm

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Ain't gonna be me. Latest updates from powderfreak indicate not much for NH. Shooting for a Thursday vaca day to chase the goods but I will be long behind the first reports from Wednesday afternoon for those that are able to chase the goods close to home.

awf170

Place your bets folks.

I'm going with Austin. Dont let me down chief. i expect full pics and coverage from the impending storm

Nope, I'm going Thursday so I'll be a day late. Though I will try to get a ton of pics.

(If NH somehow gets dumped on Tuesday night, I'll be skiing both days, but right now that is looking very doubtful.)

bvibert

Staff member
My money is on Powderfreak, I'm sure JD will be out there as well, but IIRC he doesn't usually have pics and I like pics. 8)