• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring pricing

Jersey Skier

Was full price today at Camelback, but with 5" overnight and April crowds you can't complain.

Jersey Skier

How did it ski. Mustve been like cement

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Not bad. Some slow spots, but any bumps and fresh were soft, not cement like. They did groom most of it. I guess they are trying to preserve as much of it as possible.

catsup948

Starting Monday, April 6 ticket prices are $59 for adults, $47 for young adults and seniors and $40 for juniors and super seniors every day until Sunday, April 12. Plus, our “4 Gets You 50” on-line pricing is in play every day including the weekend. Purchase four days in advance and ski/ride for only $29.50 the last week of the season.

I may target Sunapee for Sunday 4/12

I'm thinking Sunapee 4/18 or 4/19 with my son. I'll just have to remember to purchase 4 days in advance.

yeggous

Spring rates start today at Wildcat.
Starting today, Monday April 6, our full, one-day lift ticket window rates are:
$49 Adult
$39 Young Adult/Junior/Senior

Additional spring specials include:

- Save even more when you purchase E-Tickets at least 48 hours in advance.

- Mondays & Wednesdays: All Vertical Value Card & Wildcat/Attitash Season Pass Holders can purchase 1/2-priced full-day ticket for friend

- Fridays: $40 Adult and $39 Young Adult/Junior/Senior

- Sundays: Youth Pay Your Age (ages 6-18 pay their age for a full day lift ticket). Also, don't forget our regular Sunday Funday afternoon half-day just $30

- Spring Vacation Week Sunday, April 19 - Friday, April 24: Youth Pay Your Age every day (ages 6-18 pay their age for a full day lift ticket)

- Vertical Value Card holders receive discount off of reduced spring ticket rates.
50% off midweek Monday - Friday | 25% off Saturdays and Sundays

- All midweek season passes are valid for the rest of the season

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm glad they chose to offer the discount for Value Card holders off the Spring Rates. They did not do so with the Fall Rates. I ended up not going to Wildcat during the fall value season outside of opening day because there were better deals to be had elsewhere.

I should be up to Wildcat on Saturday

Rushski

See Bretton is down to $29 for all ages from today on.

Cannon is now at 2 for $74.

Attitash is closed???

Jully

Attitash is closed???

Attitash got slammed by the warm weather this past week. Given, they have had their Easter closing date set for a long time out before the warm weather hit them, but they might not have even made it to next weekend depending on what this week brings.

xwhaler

They've been closing 1st weekend in April for the most part since Wildcat was purchased. Wildcat is the early and late season play for Peaks.
Attitash always closes early. We had a condo nearby growing up during the ASC days and they always closed 1st wknd in April----usually with 100% of the terrain open. Figure back then they had SR as a late season player in their portfolio to draw the Boston late season market.

yeggous

Attitash is closed???

Attitash always opens late and closes early. They are very low elevation, and they like to consolidate their early and late season business at Wildcat.

JDMRoma

Attitash is closed???

Bretton closed west mountain and stickney glades. Only The Bethlehem ,Zephyer and Rosebrook running for remainder of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Brad J

Attitash closed in 1969 with a 100" base early, I was 14, no skiers, Its not the ski area's fault its the skier's ,the majority move on , leaving us diehards going to the remaining few areas to get our fix until all is lost to warm temps and sun.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wow. That must have been one helluva winter. Attitash only averages around 140" and is very low elevation.

Brad J

I think Mt washington had over 500" of snow that year and there is a picture of Tuckerman with almost no rocks visible on the headwall

xwhaler

Waterville $49 final wknd coming up.
Given BW is $29, Cannon is 2 for $74 ($37), Sunapee $29 via Liftopia it seems $49 is a tad steep.
I'd guess a lot of the skiers at this point look closely at deals.
Loon is $72 this wknd which seems quite steep.

hammer

Paid $29.50 online 4 days in advance for Sunapee. Given the trail offerings this week (every groomed trail except one and now even a few glades) it's a good deal. Beginner area is closed but I usually don't go over there anymore.

With the typical spring weather forecast for this weekend my guess is that the trail counts will be going down by next week, however.

I'd admit that the window price of $59 is a bit high.