• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring time on Cardigan

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Kicked off hiking season with a little hike up Cardigan a week ago April 20. There was snow on and off most of the way up from the nor'easter the day before. Quite a bit of ice and left over snow from earlier at the top. Almost full winter at the top although temps hovered just below freezing. At one point crossing Firescrew I broke through ice up to above the top of my boot so one foot soaked. With so much soft snow and near slush coming down both feet were soaked with my 3 season hiking boots.

tempImageQvcRSE.pngtempImagenfY5ti.pngtempImagetA3dAd.pngtempImageMPhGLM.png670F742D-0E38-4F88-9869-CA2002DAB770_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

tonnyhigh

nice photos! Love hiking too, I just ordered new hiking boots and backpack on everest.com. Want to go hiking in the mountains with friends this summer. It's gonna be unforgettable jouney. I joined caliber membership and got discounts and free shipping in this store. Quite convy. I like that all gear for outdoor activities are in one store.

Last edited: