• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Starbucks

FRITOLAYGUY

All starbucks in the USA will be offering a free tall "small" cup of brewed coffee Nationwide March 15 from 10am to 12pm, a 2 hour window. Hey i know its not much but they take enough money of mine as it is so if you get a break from work why not take em up on it...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Too bad good coffee is so expensive and most of the clientele is so pretentious. I'm happy we got a Keurig machine here at work. It kicks ass, not to mention $0.30 per cup.

Grassi21

I'm hooked. I'm happy my company started to bre it up regularly for the office.

hammer

Hammer, you Mass people can have Nashua. You have mostly taken over anyway
No, don't want that to happen...I like not having to pay sales tax and being able to buy wine and beer in the supermarket.:cool:

Back on topic...I actually don't understand how people can keep drinking Starbucks. I'm a real coffee fiend and Starbucks is a bit too intense for my tastes.

Goblin84

a family friend owns this gourmet coffee business up in Burlington. he describes starbucks as taking a nice piece of filet mignon and burning it crap out of it.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Interesting. Dunkin Donuts is offering free iced coffee on the same day, only all day long...

thetrailboss

Staff member
I just drove by two Dunkin Donuts nearby...they had signs saying that they were doing free iced coffee...only the date is March 21st and not the 15th as I had said.

SKIQUATTRO

keep buying Starbucks, that way my SBUX stock will skyrocket and i can retire and just ski and surf and sail.....