• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush AlpineZone Day 2009 Poll II

Multiple Choice, which dates would be good for you.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Freakin leave Brian home with the kids. Problem solved :)

times two...

X3

that man owes you, I beleive I tell him that whenever I see him even though it's not often, but I do remind him...............

Me 2, plus she's far more pleasant to look at ;)
It's so nice to be wanted! :lol:

Seriously, guys, that was my decision and not his; Brian didn't even know about this. I'm not exactly one who relishes driving 5 hours one-way to daytrip ski. I know he does. I don't mind not going, just would have liked to have met more AZers. But, no offense, I'd rather save my money right now. If things align that we can afford to stay up there overnight and put the kids in daycare on the mountain, then I'll be there. But that's not likely to happen this time. There better be lots of pics in the trip report!!! :D

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
It's so nice to be wanted! :lol:

Seriously, guys, that was my decision and not his; Brian didn't even know about this. I'm not exactly one who relishes driving 5 hours one-way to daytrip ski. I know he does. I don't mind not going, just would have liked to have met more AZers. But, no offense, I'd rather save my money right now. If things align that we can afford to stay up there overnight and put the kids in daycare on the mountain, then I'll be there. But that's not likely to happen this time. There better be lots of pics in the trip report!!! :D

if you dont go send some cookies

Paul

Dude, you gotta get out of CT sometime. It's obvious that it's taking a toll on your mental stability!

Oh, I'm unstable no matter where I am. Actually, skied in VT as much as CT so far this year. SB is just a hella long ride, and I don't have the financial stability to do an overnight at the mo'

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Well, if you haven't voted and it's not yet decided, get your vote in now; it's a horse race at this point. Deciding votes welcome.

p.s., I believe you can change your vote anytime.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Do I dare ask which area to start at? If it is a Saturday visit, I'd suggest 'Ellen (if it is open) and riding SBX over (again, if open). If Friday, Lincoln Peak is not too bad.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'm not a mod, so it's not my place to make these decisions, but what the hell, I started the thread. I way we give it to the end of the week, which ever date has the most votes, we go with that one. Right now it's neck and neck between 3/27 and 3/28. Hmm...... nice spring skiing.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
X3, I'm with the boarders on this one, especially these two.........................

the reality is we will most likely get a total of 6 runs in in the brook if we start first thing in the mornning. i have been on most of the trails and have never done any runs in the brook. i would imagine the best access is from the peak of ellen off the summit lift. it looks like you could do it from north but its shorter shot. also i would hazard a guess that is get pretty flat on the runout down to the road but if there is an established track it looks like us one plankers will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.