• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf/USA Reggae Fest weekend - April 8-10, 2005

J

Joe

What a great way to end the season. This year I made it out a total of eight times including the three at the loaf. Just need to get my newborn on some skis to get more time on the hills, soon enough though.

It was great to meet so many new people this year and hope we can do it again! The skiing was great and it was tough to call it a weekend on Sunday as the mantra became "one more run".

A bit sore after three days of hard skiing but nothing unexpected except for how powerful that sun was. Sun burned to a crisp! 8)

Vortex

Seems like Sun burn all around. Parts of my nose have grown back. :D Great to meet you Joe. One of my highlights is still seeing you launch into Misery Whip... glad your still alive. I think disturbing is Greg's term. :D

Greg

Staff member
Joe said:
What a great way to end the season. This year I made it out a total of eight times including the three at the loaf. Just need to get my newborn on some skis to get more time on the hills, soon enough though.

It was great to meet so many new people this year and hope we can do it again! The skiing was great and it was tough to call it a weekend on Sunday as the mantra became "one more run".

A bit sore after three days of hard skiing but nothing unexpected except for how powerful that sun was. Sun burned to a crisp! 8)
Well, well, well. Just look who graced us with his presence.... ;)

I love the avatar - the "Animal on Misery Whip".

Charlie Schuessler

Greg said:
Joe said:

Well, well, well. Just look who graced us with his presence.... ;)

I love the avatar - the "Animal on Misery Whip".
I believe he developed that technique on Triple Trouble at Loon.... :wink: