• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Blew th Mice Out?

Domeskier

When will Vermont finally pass a law requiring resorts to clean out the mice before turning on the guns? This barbarity must end!

skiNEwhere

Yup, Know someone at Sunday River. Just hoping I did not get them in trouble............... Tried to pull it back, but someone on KZone had already quoted it so.................:puke:

How can they expect no one to see it? It's not like they blew snow inside a top secret dome that can't be seen from miles away.

I'm sure someone else saw it and took a pic as well

drjeff

How can they expect no one to see it? It's not like they blew snow inside a top secret dome that can't be seen from miles away.

I'm sure someone else saw it and took a pic as well

On the flip side, how many people are actually in Newry, ME on a Monday in mid September when its not foliage season?? It's DEAD season across most of ski country mid week right now until the leaves REALLY start turning

deadheadskier

Staff member
On the flip side, how many people are actually in Newry, ME on a Monday in mid September when its not foliage season?? It's DEAD season across most of ski country mid week right now until the leaves REALLY start turning

Bethel / Newry has a population of about 2500. Yes it's dead. Yes somebody would've seen the white and photographed it. No doubt about it.

soposkier

I can confirm this pic is current, just took it myself.

Attachments

• 1411121716186.jpg
    1411121716186.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 80

soposkier

Isn't that a welcome relief!
Looks like it's from either someone's deck...just off the road to the Jordan Hotel(or whatever they call it)..or from the road to it.....y/n?

Yep, from the other side of the river, beautiful site to wake up to