• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown - 3/8/2010

Grassi21

Any takers? From Pats video gunny looks sick. Supposed to be sunny and 52 tomorrow.

2knees

Any takers? From Pats video gunny looks sick. Supposed to be sunny and 52 tomorrow.

thinkin about what excuse can get me out of work for the afternoon. I'll give you a ring tomorrow and let you know.

gmcunni

let me know what time you are thinking. i have a 2:00 call.. might be able to do that from the lodge and then hit slopes after 3.

jack97

There were some sick lines in the afternoon, I left at 3:40, would have done more but I was cooked.

Do whatever you can to get out tommorow and get some of that.

Greg

Staff member
Hope to be on snow by 2 pm.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm planning to be there at some point this afternoon as well, it's gonna be another good day!

powhunter

Totally bumming here...I will be on the DL till next sunday ...Go get it!! Beautiful day once again!!

Steveo

gmcunni

on the web cam, in full screen, you can get a pretty good view of the bumps. i'm very distracted now. if someone in the office could just point it a little more to the right and maybe zoom in a bit . . . .

2knees

You're getting there between 1 and 2, or that's when you're going to be skiing?
:lol:

I make the best use of whatever limited free time i may get. I managed two hours on the sly yesterday. i'll take it.

bvibert

Staff member
:lol:

I make the best use of whatever limited free time i may get. I managed two hours on the sly yesterday. i'll take it.

I was just wondering, more power to ya! I can't make it there that early.