• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Sunday 2-22

Grassi21

The deal I made last night was that I would chill with the fam if I can get some skiing in on Sunday. Count me in.

Greg

Staff member
[post="392529"]check this out![/post]

Madroch

11:00 to 5:00, hopefully. 1:45 to 4:15 on Gunny. I will miss Temptor greatly... it has had some fine days this year...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'll be there Sunday morning... hitting the cleared off Temptor :p and working on jumping off that bottom bump on Ex. Maybe I'll take a gander at what you're all so excited about, though you're taking my preferred side of Gunny. :smash:

Zand

Well, seeing as no one wants to hit Beast Sunday (I can see why... no more snowstorm Sat night), I might try to hit Sundown Sunday afternoon... probably get a halfday ticket around 12 or whenever they go on sale.

Just checked the site and holy sh*t are they expensive. I guess I'll still give it a try but that might be my only trip there this year. Gonna cost me only $15 more to ski at Killington tomorrow for 8 hours than at Sundown sunday for 4 hours...

Last edited:

2knees

Well, seeing as no one wants to hit Beast Sunday (I can see why... no more snowstorm Sat night), I might try to hit Sundown Sunday afternoon... probably get a halfday ticket around 12 or whenever they go on sale.

they just sell their tickets in 4 and 8 hour blocks. you can show up whenever and buy whichever one suits your needs.

Greg

Staff member

The 4 hour tix are "start anytime".

o3jeff

I should be there, but looks like I might be hitting Little Joe and maybe getting in a few runs down Papoose with my nephew.

MR. evil

I think we are heading up North on Sunday. But weather and time permitting I will try to hit up Gunny on Monday or Tuesday.:spread:

Greg

Staff member
Early morning shift

I'm going to play the odds and hope that the rumblings about a few inches Saturday night materialize. Hoping for some nice new snow over the bumps to ski in. If not, I'll do my best to ski in the piles of concrete. :lol: I'll be there bright and early and ski from 8 am until when my wife heads up with the kids for lunch. Then I'll be ripping up Sunnyside with the little one. It'll be her third day and the way she's been going she might be ready for Gunny by 2 pm. ;)

bvibert

Staff member
I'm going to play the odds and hope that the rumblings about a few inches Saturday night materialize. Hoping for some nice new snow over the bumps to ski in. If not, I'll do my best to ski in the piles of concrete. :lol: I'll be there bright and early and ski from 8 am until when my wife heads up with the kids for lunch. Then I'll be ripping up Sunnyside with the little one. It'll be her third day and the way she's been going she might be ready for Gunny by 2 pm. ;)

Nice work! But, you suck! ;)

Greg

Staff member
So? Who's slipping in these bumps with me Sunday morning? Sounds like there still might be a few inches falling late Saturday into Sunday morning. Even 3 or 4" would get the job done.

bvibert

Staff member
I would love to Greg, but that's when Carrie is going to be there. I'm gonna try to get there for the night session, so ski them in good for me.

Grassi21

So? Who's slipping in these bumps with me Sunday morning? Sounds like there still might be a few inches falling late Saturday into Sunday morning. Even 3 or 4" would get the job done.

i should be part of the morning crew.

Greg

Staff member
I would love to Greg, but that's when Carrie is going to be there. I'm gonna try to get there for the night session, so ski them in good for me.

Sweet! So Carrie's gonna help ski in the bumps?