• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

the party is over at killington....

ozzy

Brownsville's report is shenigans. I only managed 8 runs this late afternoon, but it was pretty good. His beloved low angle wildfire stair cases skied well, granted at 3:00 they were starting to reset and you had to really ski it, but the second time i skied the same line after breaking it up the first time it was smooth sailing.
Old needles eye to the fresh course on vertigo was very good. The bumps under the skyeship were fine, ROTD was skyehawk to skiers right on superstar. That was tasty stuff. Faceshots everywhere. Actually lower skyelark was decent too. Hadn't been groomed in a few days. They're bumps, not really moguls yet, but they are forming. I kinda like that stuff though. Just ski fall line and ski over/through all of it

Brownsville, you're a strong guy. Try actively driving the ski when the snow is a little chalky. Throw in some knee roll, absorbtion, extention and reaching for the backside and you're on it brah

Basically, as since last Wednesday Killington is going off. Tons of moguls everywhere. Good moguls too. Didn't ski Flume or Northstar, but those were skiing super well on Tuesday, but everything skied well on Tuesday

Glenn

I'm still trying to figure out Browsville's signature and how it relates to anything discussed on this forum. With a name like "Browsville", I was hoping for some sophomoric bathroom humor tossed into the sig.

wouldnt waste a synapse...

even TRYING to make sense of anything that BB goes on about....opinionated , adversarial ravings from a confirmed loon are nothing but something to either be ridiculed and mocked....or the more to be pitied. This parolee from Bellevue was unceremoniously run out of KillingtonZone for more reasons than Howard Johnsons has flavors....as clueless inthe ways of civil human interaction , they DO allow him to crash at Turn of River Lodge....but its told that even THAT is gonna end this season....that and the place is being sold...doubtful the new owners are gonna want this tubesteak lingering on their couch fo ranother season...or even another day...

Website
maps.google.com
Brownsville's report is shenigans. I only managed 8 runs this late afternoon, but it was pretty good. His beloved low angle wildfire stair cases skied well, granted at 3:00 they were starting to reset and you had to really ski it, but the second time i skied the same line after breaking it up the first time it was smooth sailing.
Old needles eye to the fresh course on vertigo was very good. The bumps under the skyeship were fine, ROTD was skyehawk to skiers right on superstar. That was tasty stuff. Faceshots everywhere. Actually lower skyelark was decent too. Hadn't been groomed in a few days. They're bumps, not really moguls yet, but they are forming. I kinda like that stuff though. Just ski fall line and ski over/through all of it

Brownsville, you're a strong guy. Try actively driving the ski when the snow is a little chalky. Throw in some knee roll, absorbtion, extention and reaching for the backside and you're on it brah

Basically, as since last Wednesday Killington is going off. Tons of moguls everywhere. Good moguls too. Didn't ski Flume or Northstar, but those were skiing super well on Tuesday, but everything skied well on Tuesday

i was there wednesday the place was a sheet of ice....the bumps were solid as a rock....it was grosss....i dont know what today was like....after last week in the 2 feet & the best saturday in years anything was a let down....

ozzy

^^ my b then. Yeah, I heard yesterday sucked. Didn't ski Wednesday. Today was decent enough though

Website
maps.google.com
^^ my b then. Yeah, I heard yesterday sucked. Didn't ski Wednesday. Today was decent enough though

heres the accuweather forecast for 1,300 feet....ive seen theses forecasts before & sometimes it never warms up....next week looks cold without any storms....

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Friday: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 34. North wind between 8 and 14 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind between 3 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 42.

Website
maps.google.com
I'm still trying to figure out Browsville's signature and how it relates to anything discussed on this forum. With a name like "Browsville", I was hoping for some sophomoric bathroom humor tossed into the sig.

my signature & screen name are in honor of my beloved grand mother & mother....my grand mother coming from n20 m42 Gesia Street, Warsaw, Poland to brooklyn in 1918 to 890 Rockaway Avenue in Brownsville, Brooklyn. Talk about an immigration story. It's about respect for the people that came before us. How many people from Brownsville went skiing in the 20s, 30s & 40s? none. In Great Neck, NY? Many.

campgottagopee

even TRYING to make sense of anything that BB goes on about....opinionated , adversarial ravings from a confirmed loon are nothing but something to either be ridiculed and mocked....or the more to be pitied. This parolee from Bellevue was unceremoniously run out of KillingtonZone for more reasons than Howard Johnsons has flavors....as clueless inthe ways of civil human interaction , they DO allow him to crash at Turn of River Lodge....but its told that even THAT is gonna end this season....that and the place is being sold...doubtful the new owners are gonna want this tubesteak lingering on their couch fo ranother season...or even another day...

That's possible???

powhunter

BB I racked it with ya a few months ago at the K..then ya dissapeared for a beer..Ended up doing a few more runs with your bud..You got to come up to Sundown...moguls should be epic staircases in about a week..JonnyPoach is a old school top hopping maniac....You have the same style

steveo

Website
maps.google.com
BB I racked it with ya a few months ago at the K..then ya dissapeared for a beer..Ended up doing a few more runs with your bud..You got to come up to Sundown...moguls should be epic staircases in about a week..JonnyPoach is a old school top hopping maniac....You have the same style

steveo

what weekend? xmas? what bud? the season seems like one big weekend....hard to seperate each trip....