• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things to do before you die

Warp Daddy

To crush Mondeo's dreams by blowing him away in the finals of the BMMC someday ;) j/k

Nowadays, I just think about being a wiser and more patient man tomorrow than I am today, which allows me to be a better brother, son, grandson, boyfriend, friend etc., to those who I am close with. If I focus on that, then hopefully someday I'm a good husband and father. I don't want much more than that at this stage in life.

Well, maybe a little bit more. Being debt free and 100% financially independent would be a pretty sweet feeling.

This is a fine example of WHAT REALLY COUNTS in Life -- these issues will bring you happiness

Kudos for having your head screwed on right and not be totally dominated by STUFF , THINGS < TOYS or other Short Term Satisfiers

Didn't you go to college? I think you missed your chance.

I had a girlfriend 3/4 of college and the other 1/4..just trick hoes from the frat house..but next time when I go to college..I'm gonna have more game..lol

I want to ski an Olympic Downhill course...the way Olympians ski it....IE..225cm race boards..suit..in a low tuck top to bottom..

Moe Ghoul

I'd love to be able to experience space travel or orbit the earth. Help me realize my dream, I'm dying. Send your generous tax deductible contribution to : Moe's Wish Foundation, make the check out to "Cash". TIA............

bill2ski

Some of my favorite quotes,

"Write your obituary and start living life back wards , revise as necessary"
Be a traveler, not a tourist.

My wife and I honeymooned at Club Med in Cancun, the activity director was addressing a group of new arrivals, when I over heard this tidbit of wisdom.
" Drink too much, Eat too much, Laugh,Love and Learn way too much, you'll have plenty of time to rest when your dead.