• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

University Studies the Personalities of Online Trolls

thetrailboss

Staff member

jimk

Wise excerpt from the article: "It helps when we think of others online as humans, people with families and friends like you and me, people who feel deeply and sometimes suffer. When we forget their identities as actual people, seeing them instead as merely usernames or avatars, it becomes easier to engage in trolling."

BodeMiller1

In the state of N.H. if you say "What a nice day"; anyone on the internet has the right to respond.

For example: "Your mother has nothing to do with it, she's a #### ##### #####!"

There are limits, you can't say "I blame you and your mom for this weather and I'm going to kill you and I know where you are".

When is it a threat❓

tonnyhigh

interesting study! The best bet for ridding the internet of trolls is to starve them of a reaction. I did college research about Personality and Categories of Internet Usage. I found college essay writing service at https://essayshark.com to help me with that task. They are professionals in writing and proofreading. Such servicesa re great option for students.

Last edited: