• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

weekend of March 8 and 9 what hill are your planning on hitting .

xlr8r

You're funny.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Ha Ha Ha, were there some crowds at Loon? yes, there always are, but South Peak really helps spread people out now. I was able to do 30 runs total, and skied more vertical than I would have if I went to Cannon, Ragged, Gunstock, or Sunapee. So the day was a success. Still funny? TR to come shortly

BenedictGomez

Ice fishing for pike Saturday and Crotched Sunday if the thumb is better.

Went ice fishing for the first time ever today. Lake Champlain. Was more fun than I thought it would be and I will definitely try it again.

Elk was great this morning and awesome in the afternoon!

Conditions at Elk two weeks ago were better than either Sugarbush or Smuggler's Notch were this weekend. It's bizarro-world when PA is skiing better than VT.

4aprice

Conditions at Elk two weeks ago were better than either Sugarbush or Smuggler's Notch were this weekend. It's bizarro-world when PA is skiing better than VT.

A case of good timing. I was up north this weekend as well and thought conditions were pretty good,(and am pleased at the amount of base I saw) but the 2 weekends between Valentines Day and the 23rd at Camelback and Elk are the best I have skied this year so far. Yep both in Pennsylvania. Plenty of chances for top 10 days up north coming up now.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ