• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

skiNEwhere

Wendy's is not so bad,

Funny you mention that, I had a salad at Wendy's today.

Why can't I help but feel like I am post-whoring by contributing to this thread? It's never gonna die especially if it's still around now seeing as the person who originated it was banned well over a year ago.

ScottySkis

Funny you mention that, I had a salad at Wendy's today.

OWhy can't I help but feel like I am post-whoring by contributing to this thread? It's never gonna die especially if it's still around now seeing as the person who originated it was banned well over a year ago.

I think its good to mention lunch, food is yummy good part of my day, today i'm having delicious Boars Head cagan(spicy ) turkey sandwich.

Cornhead

Attempting to eat beef stew, I say attempting because I had 19 teeth extracted last Friday. I still have all of my front teeth. I haven't gotten to any meat yet, don't know if that'll work, everything else should be fine. So far the most challenging thing I've been able to eat is salad, hardly worth the effort however. Just downed a piece of meat, all is good. The stew is great, dumplings too!

legalskier

Cape Cod chicken salad with cranberries, honey and pecans. Bought a tub of it at Costco after sampling it.