• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

what shows are you seeing?

WoodCore

Umphrey's is playing at the Klein Theater in Bridgeport the beginning of August. Same with Blues Traveler later in the same month.

ScottySkis

http://cbgb.com/ in NYC at lots of different music clubs from July5- july 8 prices to get in range from $80 too few hundred also movies screenings might worth checking out if your in the area.

dmc

Next up... Phish at Jones Beach on the 3rd!!!!

ScottySkis

^ have great time DMC Phish i'm sure will be amazing times, I be seeing Dave Matthew Band at Bethel NY( were WoodStock took place in that great era of hippies ) tomorrow, will be fun.

dmc

^ have great time DMC Phish i'm sure will be amazing times, I be seeing Dave Matthew Band at Bethel NY( were WoodStock took place in that great era of hippies ) tomorrow, will be fun.

Been to Bethel a bunch... Saw 3 phish shows there last summer.. place is GREAT!!! So much better than SPAC - where I'm seeing Phish again next week..

deadheadskier

Staff member
I love SPAC for the park and being able to walk to shows from hotels. But the venue itself sucks big time. I know some people love the Pavilion there, but I prefer the lawn for outdoor shows. I don't like being cramped in a seat for shows. Probably why I pretty much only go to shows these days in Gen Admin clubs or at Festivals.

The lawn at SPAC completely sucks. Tied with Merryweather Post Pavilion for the worst I've ever seen a show from.

ScottySkis

Been to Bethel a bunch... Saw 3 phish shows there last summer.. place is GREAT!!! So much better than SPAC - where I'm seeing Phish again next week..
I think I rather see Phish but I happy to be going out their, they have a great museum dedicated to Woodstock, i try to see it tomorrow.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Going to see Moe at a Redhook festival soon. Also going to see Old Crow Medicine Show with The Lumineers at the State Theater in Portland.

Going to see old crow medicine show and the lumineers in Burlington at the waterfront august 10th. Coming back east to meet my nephew :) and see family!!! Should be a good time!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hjierf

ScottySkis

Saw Dave Matthews Band last night in Bethel, good times the band is cool, venue was awesome, we drank by car for few hours and mini bbq food, never got above 85 *, very well organized place, I love that i live less then an hour from their, without concert traffic leaving, only had to buy 2 beers once inside so enjoyed a nice buzz the whole time, people inside were very cool, Further is playing their in couple weeks I might see that show and skip Vibes this year.

legalskier

Went to see Neil Diamond at Wells Fargo Center in Philly. Laugh if you must, but it was free so I thought what the heck.
Turned out to be a terrific time. He hes an awesome back up band & singers. And his voice never faltered once.
Plus, I got to hear "Sweet Caroline" played outside of Fenway.

ScottySkis

562934_288940464537887_2037484926_n.jpg

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
Umphreys coming around again

Umphrey's is playing at the Klein Theater in Bridgeport the beginning of August. Same with Blues Traveler later in the same month.

Missing the Klein show as I'll be at Janes Addiction in Boston, after hiking in the whites for a few days, but they have another NE swing coming up. I got tix for the Calvin Theater, Northampton MA. on 11/1...in the front row (balcony). Tix. officially go on sale 7/21 but if you link thru UMTicketing you can get in now.
http://www.umphreys.com/umticketing/summertour.html

Vibes next saturday, I'm psyched once again for Primus, but also charged up for Zappa.

Neil Diamond. Man, I love his voice. Once my favorite singer, about 45 years ago, but he's still got it.

Last edited:

Edd

Xavier Rudd will be at the Paradise in Boston in November. Highly recommended.