• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

what shows are you seeing?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Caught Martin Sexton at Prescott Park in Portsmouth last night. Nice late summer mellow evening of music by the water.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Last edited:

dmc

I saw the opening show of a 3 night run of God Street Wine at the Gramercy Theater a week ago today. Those guy have always grooved me and I always have fun at their shows.

So glad those guys are back!!!
i just picked up tickets for Trey Anastasio at the Beacon and also and the Capital Theater...
Everyone Orchestra after party for the Beacon show...

dmc

Going to this too..
[h=2]Primus[/h]Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, NY
Fri, Oct 12, 2012 08:00 PM

ScottySkis

http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe5a...7d16&s=fdfe15757d64027d77177576&jb=ffcf14&ju=
73199876-3.jpg
seems like it could be a good music gathering.

ScottySkis

Allman Brother tribute bands Sat. and Sun sept29 and 30 in the afternoon at small local ski hill only$ 10 each day buy 2 day pass in advance and get free lift ticket to hill that show is on Tuxedo ski Ridge in lower Hudson Valley NY, some great bands playing http://rockthemountain.eventbrite.com/

ScottySkis

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
going to see this one...Jonathon Edwards. Going with the wife.

On behalf of the Friends of Gary Lass I am pleased to announce that Jonathan will be returning to Terryville High School on November 10, 2012 at 7:30pm. All profit will go into a memorial fund to help area residents with cancer related expenses.

Since you purchased tickets to last years concert this email is being sent as a courtesy. If you are interested, please visit our website: www.jebenefit.webs.com for more info and a link to order tickets online. Please feel free to share this information with your friends and family. Last year we had a great turnout after that crazy storm. This year we would like to pack the house.

Thank you for your time. Hope to see you there.

Deb

Looks like my son isn't going to Umphreys or Primus...quit CCSU, disappeared, ended up in Washington State, enlisting in the marines. A real WTF moment for the wife and me for sure. Looks like the only thing he'll be hearing is reveille and taps for awhile :smash: