• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

twinplanx

We'll be there next weekend, probly sunday. Praying for the snow to keep comin! Got that 2 for 63 bucks deal so even better!
So after spotting this deal I snatched one up. Has anyone used it yet? I'm just looking for some feedback as to Magics policies and the fine print. Will they let you use it for consecutive day tickets or should I find someone in the parking lot to buddy up with?

jrmagic

So after spotting this deal I snatched one up. Has anyone used it yet? I'm just looking for some feedback as to Magics policies and the fine print. Will they let you use it for consecutive day tickets or should I find someone in the parking lot to buddy up with?

If you want to know for sure call and ask. Otherwise you could probably hook up with someone here or worst case the parking lot.

slatham

Anyone sticking around for Monday or Tuesday or later in the week? I hope to get over a few times next week but not over the weekend. Hoping to experience the sequel to this past Monday!

jrmagic

Anyone sticking around for Monday or Tuesday or later in the week? I hope to get over a few times next week but not over the weekend. Hoping to experience the sequel to this past Monday!

I'm coming Sunday and staying the week. Would be good to make some tuens and put a face to the name though I suspect we will recognize each other.

makimono

I won't make it back this weekend but will do a mid-vacation week day (Wed?) and I think a week from Saturday is ski-with-fire day!

slatham

Jrmagic. Rusty knows me.

While not completely unique, I have a blue Helmut with Magic sticker on one side, Sugarbush on the other.