• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where ya headed this weekend????

deadheadskier

Staff member
If Ragged is open, I'll be there. They say they're shooting for the 4th. I'll believe it when I see it.

Greg

Staff member
Thinking Killington Sun-Mon, but The Bush is also on my radar

steveo

Hmm. Monday at Kmart is not totally out of the question....depending on reports over the weekend.

WJenness

Friday night, possibly Foxwoods, Sat. Gillette Stadium (MA High School Superbowls with my buddy, yearly tradition), Sat. night, back to Foxwoods. Home Sunday.

SR next weekend... and I'm pretty antsy.

-w

dmc

Actually heading the wrong way, to NYC for Phish. Gotta wait a week.

:) I'm hoping to straggle into Hunter sometime Saturday and get some riding in... I expect I'll be banged up and in NYC that morning...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wish I was heading out to ski. But alas, with nothing nearby to spend a few hours at, I'll have to forgo it. Too much homework to do to finish up the semester and I have a big family gathering on Sunday for my cousin's 17th birthday. Hard to believe she once was the flower girl in my wedding! :eek:

Last edited:

SKIQUATTRO

Christmas tree etc Saturday, nephews 5th Bday and a Christening on Sunday...hopefully squeeze in a road/mtn bike if nice...would like to surf, but looks flat...

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be surfing the net, living vicariously through those who do get out this weekend...

Grassi21

I'll be surfing the net, living vicariously through those who do get out this weekend...

Let's see..

Saturday - stacking wood and then a holiday party in the evening
Sunday - church, watching some indoor lacrosse and then straight to the coach for some football

bvibert

Staff member
I actually will be at a ski area on Sunday, but I don't anticipate they'll be open. I hope at the very least I can see the results of some snowmaking efforts...

Glenn

We took a long weekend. Hopefully, we'll be at Mt. Snow a few times. :fangun:

speden

I was hoping Pat's Peak would get a few trails open for the weekend, but the temps look pretty marginal this week, so I'd be surprised if it happens.