• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WTB: Splitboard

soulseller

Wow that looks great, hoping to cap out at $500 but from what I am seeing so far thats only going to get me into an older Burton setup. I'll message you if my budget increases.

BigJay

I understand. I can include ground shipping to RI if it helps. Or, if you come up to Jay, i can include a night of lodging 5min from the resort and a good deal on a lift ticket! We'll get you all set-up so that you can enjoy the board!

FYI, I had the old burton setup a couple years ago. Liked it but there is a good reason they stopped doing it:
1- Heavy
2- Tends to freeze
3- Tends to loosen up.

Right now, the problem with these systems is that replacement parts are hard to come by. I was lucky to ride mine for 2-3 seasons without any problems. I sold it to a buddy of mine who still enjoys it. He hasn't had any major issues... but one plate needs to be tighten because the system opens in ski mode sometimes.

The Voile System is a no-brainer. Nothing fancy. It works.

Keep me posted. I have a few potential people who showed interest but nothing confirmed. If it sells, i'll update my ad.