• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

FILE - In this April 12, 2018 file photo, nugs of marijuana await packaging at the Hollingsworth Cannabis Company near Shelton, Wash. Michigan clears a threshold Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, as the first state in the Midwest to allow marijuana for more than just medical purposes. In the Nov. 6 election, voters by a wide margin endorsed recreation
al use by adults who are at least 21. (AP
https://wset.com/news/local/bill-to-end-marijuana-prohibition-in-the-us-passes-key-committee
I think it be fully everywhere before the year 2525

Smellytele

Legalize it, grow it, ration it, regulate it, treat it like alcohol (age restrictions and DUI), and tax out of it. Calculate weed measurements, dosage...

It should cost about the same as cigarettes to manufacture, but the government could tax it up to current street value.

DUI is hard as the tests show any use for up to 45 days. They don’t show if you are stoned at that moment.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skiur

DUI is hard as the tests show any use for up to 45 days. They don’t show if you are stoned at that moment.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Its quite easy to tell if someone is stoned to the point they shouldn't be driving a car. Proving it in a court of law is a different story.

deadheadskier

Staff member
On this subject, I was in Manhattan this weekend and saw several weed trucks. This one was parked right outside Joe's Pizza in Times square when I went for a slice at midnight

IMG_20200215_232407874.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Cornhead

ScottySkis

Millions of Americans are being told to stay home to help halt the coronavirus spread. While some "nonessential” businesses have been forced to close, some states are allowing marijuana dispensaries and stores to remain open.

chuckstah

MA dispensaries are open. It's hard to believe, in a good way, that something that was illegal just a few short years ago, is now essential. Times certainly have changed.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app