• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quote to Character Game

wa-loaf

I don't know Pauls quote, but I'm watching this on tv right now and it cracked me up:

You gonna give me my car, or do I gotta go to your house and shove your dog's head down the toilet?

Paul

I don't know Pauls quote, but I'm watching this on tv right now and it cracked me up:

You gonna give me my car, or do I gotta go to your house and shove your dog's head down the toilet?

Repo Man - I think it was Miner that said it.

Hint to the above: Easiest thing in the world. and I got IBS.

Paul

Trying to kick-start a lethargic thread...

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

wa-loaf

Trying to kick-start a lethargic thread...

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Johnny Dep in Fear and Loathing?

Paul

Johnny Dep in Fear and Loathing?

Raoul Duke (Hunter S. Thompson) indeed.
fear_and_loathing_in_lg_02.jpg

wa-loaf

This is probably easy:

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking.

bvibert

Staff member
This is probably easy:

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking.

Jason Bourne, Bourne Identity

If I got it, then it was too easy... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Right on, nice to have some fresh blood here. Yer up . . .

See, that's the problem with me playing this game, I don't know any good quotes.

This should be easy...
I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.

Paul

See, that's the problem with me playing this game, I don't know any good quotes.

This should be easy...
I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.

Mrs. White (Carrie's Mom) - Carrie

(interesting choice)

You're not someone I could get interested in, Craig, you play with dolls.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Mrs. White (Carrie's Mom) - Carrie

(interesting choice)

You're not someone I could get interested in, Craig, you play with dolls.

Maxine from Being John Malkovich.

You're like one of those Chatty Cathy dolls except I'm not pulling the string, you are. Blah! Blah! Blah!