• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - 2 for 1 early season voucher by email

AdironRider

Word! Thanks for the score on this one.

I like their disclaimer at the bottom "we will send you emails, you can opt out, but that would just be silly of you." I laughed.

Smellytele

I had 3 last year and when I tried to give one to someone at Killington they looked at me strange like I was selling heroin. I was able to finally give it away. I did get one for this year as well. Thanks!

steamboat1

I had 3 last year and when I tried to give one to someone at Killington they looked at me strange like I was selling heroin. I was able to finally give it away. I did get one for this year as well. Thanks!

Yes people can be ignorant sometimes.

A few years ago I had 3 free vouchers that I wasn't using.

1st group I offered them to said they couldn't use them because there were 4 in their group.

DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:dunce:

Zand

Got myself one... glad that it's valid through December, hopefully I can use it after a nice dump.

bobbutts

Got myself one... glad that it's valid through December, hopefully I can use it after a nice dump.
must avoid posting toilet joke....

Oddly my normal email was reported "Suppressed" when I tried to use it for this promo. Fortunately I had several other emails ready to go, not sure why the beast would suppress me though.